A ladybird soldering and display kit from The Boldport Club (Project #4).
A fine specimen of Coccinellidae Boldportus, a new type of ladybird discovered in Bermondsey, London.
“The Lady” is Project #4 from The Boldport Club. It is a really simple circuit, and functionally nothing ground-breaking .. but that really isn’t the point. It is just a stunning bit of PCB design. Yes, this is more art than electronics!
- Switch, Bourns, C&K, JS202011SCQN
- 10mm red LED, Kingbright, L-813SRC-B or VCC, VAOL-10GAT4
- 5mm red LED, Kingbright, L-1503EC
- SMD battery holder, Multicomp, BC-2001
- 12 68Ω resistors, Multicomp, MCF 0.25W 68R
Unboxing and Build
What a great box and packing…
This is truely a beautiful PCB .. front and back: