#628 Westland Lynx
Building the Royal Navy Westland Lynx HAS.3 from HobbyBoss (no electronics in this one)
The Westland Lynx was introduced in 1977 as a multi-purpose twin-engined military helicopter. It served with the Royal Navy and British Army amongst other operators. The Royal Navy retired the Lynx in 2017.
The HobbyBoss No. 87237, 1:72 kit portrays the Royal Navy Westland Lynx HAS.3.
I’ve chosen the scheme as used by 829 Naval Air Squadron
The official color chart:
|A||medium sea grey||body||70.870||70.870|
|C||red||doors, nose, tail||70.908||Mr Hobby H3|
|I||blue||torpedo||70.899||Mr Hobby H5|
|Bronce Green||interior seats||70.897|
Credits and References
- this project on scalemates
- Royal Navy Westland Lynx HAS.3 HobbyBoss No. 87237, 1:72
- 829 Naval Air Squadron - wikipedia
- Westland Lynx - wikipedia
- Lynx HAS.3, Deadly Royal Navy Sub-Hunter - another nice build by Paul Ooi